Sunday, August 7, 2011

What to Say...

I don't want to completely neglect my blog, but I don't want to bore anyone either. So, here's a recap on my life...
This week has been INSANE. I've been so busy with work and school. Work... ugh... can't even talk about it on here because it's too public, but if you really want to know what's up send me a text/facebook message. School: had way too much to do, but as always it got done and the only thing to suffer was my sleep.
I'm trying to train for a 10K in October in another attempt to lose weight... hoping it is not in vein. Seattle weather has not been too fab... but I'm sitting here sweating right now if that means anything to anyone. :)
I taped Shark Week and am currently watching it... is it bad I feel for the seals??? But I am still fascinated/scared of sharks.
The CRAZIEST thing happened the other night. I went to bed early and was awoken at 12:30 am to noise on my roof. We've had raccoons on the roof before, but this was moving really fast. Then I felt the whole building shake like someone jumped down. My window was wide open and I got really scared someone was trying to break in... so I called 911. I was so scared I couldn't even remember my address. I grabbed a piece of mail and read the operator my address. She stayed on the phone with me till the police got there. (One of which who was very cute... if you aren't married... want to come back and make sure I'm okay???) They asked what happened and I explained what I had heard. They said, "Well, have you heard of Parkour?" "Yes," I said... "Why?" "We've recently had some complaints in the area about people doing Parkour on the rooftops." ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? I'm trying to sleep and some idiots who have clearly been watching too much MTV or G4 are disrupting that and scaring the shit out of me! Annoying... but it has made for quite the story.
So, other than that all I do is work and school. And words with friends... if you want to play send me a message and I'll give you my screen name. It's fun! I love my iPhone! :)

No comments: