Wednesday, June 4, 2014

You're Gonna What??!!!

So, as you can see in my previous posts, I am not 100% sold on the job I am doing. Part of me has complained I don't want to work at all. I have searched and gone back to school and tried to figure out what I want to do with my life. As I've gotten older, I have a clearer picture of what I want to do. It's honestly what I thought I wanted to do when I went to school the first time, but I got scared. I want to be a nurse. I want to be able to work here in the US or have opportunities to serve overseas. I want to be able to give back and feel like I am helping people. And, I love medical stuff. I watch those True stories of Life in the ER marathons and get sad when it starts over again. I (finally) think I figured out what I want to do! So, the next step... back to school I go! I have a lot of little things to figure out in the meantime, so any prayers would be appreciated. I still may change my mind as I am trying to trust God to show me if this is the right step, but I think as things fall into place, this will become apparent. Oh man, do I really want to do school again? I promised myself I wouldn't have to go back! :) I think I will enjoy this though, so it won't be like accounting classes that make me want to poke my eye out! Here's to the next step and figuring it all out! :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

that's crazy exciting girl!!! Yay!!!! boise state.....;)