Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Trip in Pictures

I went to LA last week to visit my cousins. Here was my trip in pictures:

I layed on the beach...
Got a little sunburned!
Met a guy with an amazing mullet... yes it's real!
Hung out with lots of new people, such as these guys
And Lindsey, who is so sweet!
I caught up with the cousins...
And met up with some amazing friends from high school...
Such as Kristen, who I love and hope to see again sometime soon! Seriously, if you don't know her get to know her. She is an amazing person, and I am so glad to have reconnected with her!
And Kate... the bestie from back in the day! I love this girl more than words and know we will forever be friends... sorry Kate... you are stuck with me :)
Went to Laguna Beach, because I am a reality tv slut...
Met Kate's boyfriend, Adam there.
Decided to squeeze into a phone booth with them both. :)
Took a pic of the old Beverly Hills: 90210 beach house...
Put my feet in the ocean... because it was a bit too chilly to really swim
Had lunch here...
With her, my amazing cousin. Erin, thank you so much for being such an amazing host. I could not ask for a better cousin, and I had a great time with you!


And all in all had a pretty good trip. I will write more on the specifics/funny stories later!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awwww, thanks for the nice words! I seriously was wondering why we weren't closer in high school, but I'm pretty sure if we had been we would have gotten into a lot of trouble together! It's funny to talk about the crazy stupid stuff we both did, but look, we both turned out okay thankfully! I wish I looked happier in that pics of the two of us, I kinda have a look on my face that I'm less than thrilled to be there, but really it was just that I was trying to figure out where the manager man we harassed and made take our picture, was pointing the camera!