Monday, November 8, 2010

Surgery

Tomorrow I am having surgery to remove a gall stone. I have been in pain since last week Sunday, so I am ready to have this out. It is a minimally invasive surgery that they do through my throat. Sounds pretty cool if you ask me and I only have to stay in the hospital overnight. I am super busy at work, so I just need to get back to that asap. I think I am a bit of a workaholic b/c I think about it way too much. I just like everything to get done and when I can't it stresses me out! Anyways, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm wishing you luck! That's awesome your mom could come to take care of you. I can't believe that can get to it by going through your throat, it's so crazy what they can do now. I'll be praying for you tomorrow and sending good thoughts your way! Adios gallstone. By the way I heard they make good jewelry :) My cousin kept hers and made them into earrings.

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

I hope everything went well & you are back to feeling better!!