Friday, June 10, 2011

Sick Pack



So, it's been a long time since I've been really sick. I missed 4 days of work! Ahh, I can't even believe it. And all for a stupid cold. But this was a knock me on my ass cold. Oh, and of course it's finals week! So, here I am blogging, when I should be studying, but I am taking a break! :)


This is the first season I watched the Bachelorette (I rarely watch these as I feel they are kind of gross. The same girl or guy making out with numerous guys/girls in the same night, possibly sleeping together, all vying for her/his attention. I just don't like it.) But, I caved when I heard about this Bentley character. Oh man... he was a jerk and she totally fell for it. Gross. I really like JP. If he doesn't get picked I want to apply and then he can be the new bachelor and pick me. And only kiss me. Hahaha... right. These are the dumb things I think about when I am home sick.


Alright, back to studying. I have a full weekend of tests, studying and homework, but by Monday at noon I am done! Yay. If my cold goes away by then, too, I'll be very happy.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just saw on your US Weekly that Blake and Leo are dating, what? what? How did I not know this?? And as for Bentley. Man, that guy is such a jerk. Jerk doesn't even cover it, but I don't think there is a word in the English language that does. I can't figure out if it's all a ploy on ABC's part to suck us all in to watching cuz it obviously worked on getting you and I to watch! The whole thing kinda feels like a setup, but then again her tears were definitely real! Haha see these are the thoughts that go through my head! And since I'm already married, I guess you can have dibs on JP ;) She's a fool is she lets him go! Hope you feel better soon and good luck studying! Can't wait to hang out soon!