Sunday, December 4, 2011

Natalie's Baby Shower

One of my most favorite people had their baby shower this weekend!  My good friend, Natalie and her hubby Dylan will be welcoming a little baby boy in February of next year!  I can't wait.  I want to hold that bundle of love right now!  :)  We all got together at this swanky restaurant in Greenlake on Saturday to shower her with love. :)  This was the menu: Appetizers: Onion Tart-lets, Salmon bites.  Soup: Celery cream. Entree: Your choice of Mahi Mahi or Duck Con Fit.  Dessert: Apple cobbler with cinnamon ice cream.  Yum!  And super fancy! :)  Needless to say no cheesy games were played at this party.  (However, if you invite me to your shower... I will play your games with intensity! :)

Here are some pics from the day:
Shakira, me and Nicole
Shakira and me
Nicole and me
Such a pretty mom to be! (You can hardly tell she's preggers!)

Presents!
Balloons!
Me and ducky
Nicole and Natalie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So glad you could come! Thanks for taking pictures, I left my camera at home.