Monday, February 27, 2012

Liam's Birthday!!

One of the cutest kids I know turned 1 on February 14th!  We all got together to celebrate Liam's birthday in style.  His mom is my best friend, Shakira.  I am so thankful for her and her family!  She is such a blessing in my life and I am so thrilled to celebrate each one of her son's birthdays!  He's pretty stinkin cute... don't know how she's ever going to tell this one "No!".

Cake Time!!


 Yum!
 Mom was a little more excited about this present than he was - she loves penguins!
 All ready for school with his penguin backpack and lunch box! 
 I got it dad... no worries :)
And now let me play with it!
Liam, I love you so much!  You have the best parents ever and I am sure you will figure that out more and more each day!!!  Happy Birthday!!

No comments: