Friday, December 14, 2012

Life...

So... I updated my background and figured I should update my blog as well.  Life is pretty good. I just started a new job (I know you are probably thinking... didn't she just start one in February??)  Well, I did and this is a more permanent step for me... I think.  I'm in sales now!  What???  I know, crazy right??  I work for Accounting Principals.  We are a specialized staffing firm here in Seattle (well and all over the country, but I obviously work in our Seattle branch).  If you need a job or need a great accounting candidate, please feel free to contact me!  (You can find me on linked in... I'm really not trying to market to my friends.)  I love it so far.  I love the people and the atmosphere... and I get what I wanted everyday... a CHALLENGE.  I need that!

In other news...well shoot there's just not too much to tell you (and by you I mean anyone who is kind enough to peruse my blog... I doubt I get a lot of traffic!)  I got tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in August!!  So excited... she puts on such a great show... I may have floor seats this time... I splurged!  What else???  I am horrified by what happened today in Connecticut.  What is wrong with people?  I cannot imagine losing my child (period), but especially not like that.  Thank God I believe there is a Heaven and that those kids are there tonight, or I would be a lot more distraught about it... that is the ONLY bright side.  The rest is just too horrifying to think about!

My work is doing a Biggest Loser competition in January.  Thank God!  I need some motivation to get my ass back in gear!  This body of mine is just not acceptable in its current state.  However... now that I am done with school, my skin is clear again!  Yay... so I guess you win some you lose some!  But really... a couple months of P90X and I am hoping to be back in business... wish me luck!  Sorry this is such a lame update... I didn't realize how boring I am until I wrote about my lack of a life! I'll start working on getting one of those.. then maybe I'll have some better things to write.  Until then...

No comments: