Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Beachside Wedding

My cousin Tara got married this weekend to her prince charming, Dustin.  It was such a fun wedding.  She got married in Carlsbad which is just north of San Diego.  It was a beautiful setting.  I am so glad she found such a great guy like Dustin.  I hope to meet my own prince charming one day, and that I can look as incredible as she did on her special day!  She got Christian Louboutin shoes to wear, but walked barefoot in the sand... then stepped into the shoes.  Still, I understand you can't waste your Louboutins!  :)  The pictures will tell the rest... 



Here is my beautiful Aunt Linda being walked down the aisle by her soon to be son in law! :)
Jeremy (the cutie in the middle) and her two groomsmen
Tara's new BIL and SIL :)  They have the two cutest kids who were also in the wedding!
 The reason Tara and Dustin found each other - at these two's wedding!
 Tara and Erin (her sister)'s best friend, Nicole - her wedding is this summer!
 Tara's gorgeous sister, Erin.
One of the cute kids I mentioned - his sign says "Uncle D, here comes your bride!"
And finally, the bride!!!  So pretty, so happy!
And her dress from the back... with her excited groom awaiting!


Putting on the infamous shoes!
Close up of the shoes! :)
 The beautiful (and freezing) bridesmaids! 
The cute groomsmen and the ring bearers one being held by grandma!
 Tara's mom and dad watching their daughter get married!
The happy couple :)
Tara and Me!  Such a great day!!!!

No comments: