Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Another Reason I Love Taylor Swift...

So, I'm watching the VMA's Revealed on MTV right now. They just talked about Taylor Swift's live performance right after douche bag Kanye shoved her and took her microphone telling the world that Beyonce deserved her award. So, the subway part of her performance was pre-taped, and they had to keep their energy high for the taping. I guess there were a lot of technical difficulties and they had been filming for hours and were all tired. Well, Taylor was the one who went out and just talked to all her fans, gave them hugs, really bonded with them all not just because she is amazing but to help them keep their spirits up for the shoot. The producers then asked that same group of people back to be at the live show. They did not have a live feed of what was happening at the show but the producers clued them in. I guess they were shocked and as soon as they saw Taylor they began cheering for her. She obviously had found friends in them all as she was just so kind to them a few weeks prior. I will forever love Taylor Swift. I loved her since I heard "Tim McGraw", then bought her first CD and fell in love again, and everytime I learn more about her, I love her even more. She is one of a kind, and I am so proud to call myself a Taylor Swift fan! Here's some pics from the last time she was in Seattle! I will for sure be there next time she is here! New CD drops October 25th!!!

Love Story


She came around to the other side, so we could all get a close look!


Singing my favorite song... You're Not Sorry


Have I mentioned I love this girl?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love her too! I was watching TV at the gym the other day and whatever show was on was talking about how she did a autograph signing for her fans for 14 hours straight!! She stood the whole time in heels and hugged and laughed with everyone the entire time. There was a little handicapped boy that went that was such a huge fan and she was sooooo sweet to him taking photos with him and giving him a hug. There I was on the elliptical machine bawling my eyes out while I watched it. Embarrassing, but I work out at an all wome's gym so I'm sure I wasn't the only one crying!