Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sounders Game and 88 Keys

A couple weeks ago my good friend Nicole invited me to a Sounders game. I had never been, and I'm not really a big soccer fan. But, I do like live sporting events because I love cheering, I love drinking (sorry mom), and I love hanging out with good friends! Luckily, her hubby let me wear a Sounders scarf so I fit right in. :)

Here is us at the game
Here is me, Nicole and her husband, Andy
I have about 13 pics of flags, trying to get the perfect angle... it was a mission and this was the best one... okay, so I'm not a pro photographer :)
This is us all ready to go out to 88 Keys... a dueling piano bar that you should all go to if you visit Seattle... it's so fun!
Nicole, me and Natalie... thank you to Natalie for setting it all up for us to go out! Next time, come get ready with us too! :)


It was a really fun night out. I even met a hot guy... and then found out he lives in Nebraska. :( Story of my life... maybe one day the love game will work out for me. Until then I will just enjoy good times with my great girlfriends!

No comments: