Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

I am celebrating my birthday today! I really had to be coerced into it as I am not very excited to turn another year older. I wish I was married, or at least had a boyfriend. I wish I was married so I could be pregnant or already have a baby. I wish I was done with the extra year of school and had my CPA. I wish, I wish, I wish. But, in all reality, that is not my life right now. I am trying really hard to be okay with that. I put on a pink dress today and did my hair and makeup. I very much look the part of the girl who is having a birthday. Yay! :) I will have a good day, and an even better evening. I will appreciate my friends and know they love me and I love them, and for now that is more than I could ever ask for. Pictures to come later. :)

No comments: