Saturday, May 7, 2011

This Week

This week was crazy. But the good news is... I worked out three times!! Yay! I am turning over a new leaf and doing the impossible. WAKING UP EARLY! Haha... I am not a morning person. My dad has to call me and make sure I'm getting out of bed (at my request of course). 5:40 I get up... get to the gym by 6:20 work out till 7:50 and am at work by 8:30. It actually has been quite nice.

School was amazing today. I actually understood what we were doing!!! Haha. I never thought that would happen. And, turns out the guy I've been sitting next to is the CFO of Matador. Umm, hello! I freakin love that place! I had to tone down my excitement, but I should have been born a Mexican because me and their food are BFF. And add a red wine Sangria (which I don't drink anywhere but Matador), and I am practically in Heaven. (Just add a cute guy. :)

Speaking of guys, I am still happily single. I am actually thankful not to have a boyfriend while I am doing school because I have no time. I am such a lame-oh. Saturday night and I am working on my case study (well, currently I am blogging, but that's up next). It will be worth it though. I am heading to Boise for a whole week in June (won't say when exactly so no one robs me while I'm away after reading this. Haha, what would they take?) If you want to see me, let me know. I will have ample time. I will be in touch with all my regulars, so don't worry. :) My friend, Nicole is coming with me for a couple days. We are going to float the river, pass the llama farm by my house, smell the manure. :) Just kidding. I do love going home to Idaho and all those things take me back, so please don't think I am making fun. :)

Time to do some homework now... talk about PROCRASTINATION, but it will get done. It always does! Oh and can you tell all my meds are working? Haha... it sure makes for a happier me.

No comments: