Monday, January 9, 2012

Struggling

I'm so depressed right now and don't feel like I have anyone to talk to. So I'm gonna blog about it. My job sucks. I got in trouble for something that I told my boss about months ago and now they want me to take the fall for it. We have had so much turnover it's been nearly impossible to keep up with everything and now I feel so unappreciated. Like I can do no right. I want another job so bad and I keep applying but am not getting any call backs. I feel so pushed into a corner and that is the worst way to feel in my opinion. I hate complaining about my job to people bc at least I have one but I feel like I'm gonna have to take massive anti depressants to survive this job. I'm not looking for sympathy I just needed to vent. Sorry if there are typos I did this from my phone. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

I'm so sorry you are in a bad funk. I too get like this from time to time, and I promise that when something like this happenes and you hit a low, it's only a short time before something great will happen:)