Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Biggest Loser

Biggest Loser starts today! Three months of working my ass off here I come! My goal is to lose 50 pounds. I know that may not happen in three months, but I am not going to let myself quit until I am there. It sounds like a lot, but wow how the weight has just crept up on me! I already had a great workout tonight. I am going to do lots of running, so I hope my back keeps up! I hurt my back in Europe playing soccer (or football, haha), and now I get pain sporadically in my ciadic nerve. (I don't know if that is how you spell it but the pain starts at my tailbone and goes all the way down my leg.) It's not the kind of pain you run through, which I learned the hard way the first time around in Europe. Anyways... this is all part of my building a better me plan, so here I go. I will have to take a before pic, but I am not super excited about that!