Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's the Deal?

I really have the worst taste when it comes to men. Although, since I have sworn off of them for a year, instead of thinking about who I am attracted to, I started to think about why I was attracted to him. (The him is somewhat hypothetical, but I was recently reminded of a previous crush and as I started to think about how much I used to like him, I was like, wow, if he was here right now, I would probably tell him how I felt...luckily he is not.) So, anyways, why am I attracted to these guys? It's like the badder the better, the more troubled, the sexier. I know good girls like bad boys, but do you see the problem? Boys and girls... I need a MAN. I just don't know what draws me to them and why I just get so sucked in. I crave them wanting me back. Healthy? I think not. I know it is good that I am aware of this, but now I have to work on changing it. I am sure this will come up in therapy, but I just had to vent b/c I just don't really know where these feelings come from. For now, though, I will keep my fantasies to unattainable men such as the hottie below... Enjoy... I know I will :)

No comments: