Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've got the troll locked in the closet!!!

So, I went out to dinner tonight with my friend and her hubby. And she told me the best story I have heard in a long time. I had to share it with you all.

Her dentist's grandma's friend's son (sounds like a lie of a story already) has some developmental problems. He is not supposed to call his mom at work unless it is an emergency. (He is older, but lives at home due to his developmental issues.) Anyways, he calls his mom and says, "I caught the troll in the closet..." She says, "This is not an emergency. Don't call me at work."

An hour later, he calls back and says, "I have the troll locked in the closet, don't worry, it's fine." She again says, "This is not an emergency, stop calling." He calls again, and says, "I pushed the bed up against the closet, so the troll can't get out." She says, "Okay, I'm on my way home," because her day was done at work.

She gets home to hear someone banging on the closet door. "Oh, great," she thinks, "What could it be?" She tells her son to move the bed and she will open the door. Out pops a midget (little person) in a suit. Apparently, he was a Jehovah's witness, and the son thought he was a troll after he started to tell him about "The Truth".

Oh, I laughed so hard... I might have made my friend retell the story a second time tonight! I know, this story is very un-PC, but that adds to the funniness.

In other news... we went to a club and this cute guy told me I was pretty. Not gonna lie, it's been a long time since someone said that to me! :) I know he was drunk, and it didn't mean much, but it's nice to hear every once in awhile.

No comments: