Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mistress Who?

I am watching the "E! Special Kiss and Tell: Other Woman" right now and I had to blog about it. I cannot believe how crazy these woman are. One of the women was cheating on her live-in boyfriend with Tiger Woods and then when Tiger wouldn't help her get out of a situation with her boyfriend that she says was "unlivable," she got really mad at him. Hello! You were the one cheating on your boyfriend with a MARRIED man!!! Why would he help you, why do you deserve help from him?

Don't get me wrong... I have made some mistakes in my day. When I worked at a bar I totally got sucked in to that "free/no rules" lifestyle. But for one day I do not think I deserved any special treatment for any of the choices I made. It's not normal or healthy to want to be the other woman. Or, to expect that they are going to leave their wife for you. If he really wanted you, you two would be together.

I believe everyone deserves forgiveness, but there are just some things you can't get over. I would not want to be with someone who had cheated on me. I could forgive, but not forget. But, I am so annoyed with all the mistresses coming out being like, he mistreated me. Umm, no. The only victim in all of this is the wife and children. You knew what you were doing. You made those choices. You got involved with a married man, why should we feel sorry for you?

You are not a celebrity. To be famous for sleeping with a married man is not the way to rise to fame. Get over it, and get over yourself. Get yourself tested and find a single man... there's my rant for today!

No comments: