Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crazy Cat Lady

Call me that if you will, but to be fair, I have yet to post anything about the love of my life, Miss Tiramisu. Yes, and she has the best name ever. She is the sweetest little kitty ever, only she's about 5 now, so really not a kitty at all anymore. She is a little scared of, well, life, but she is fine when she is just around me. She doesn't like loud noises, fast movements, men, the outside and big animals. All these things scare her. She is literally the epitome of a "scaredy-cat". She does, however, love to lay on the bath mat, watch the birds, try to catch flying insects that have made their way into my apartment, and of course snuggle. I love her more than words and would ask that she please never leave me. :)

Next to my bed, another favorite spot of hers, she loves to kick off my cell phone so she has enough room to perch.
All snuggled on top of the covers
Looking at me on the floor while she is on the chair, she probably thinks I'm crazy, but don't most animals think we humans are nuts? :)

No comments: