Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Going Ons

So, my life has been pretty boring lately, so I'll update you on all the amazing things going on with the great people I get to surround myself with. :)

This pretty lady, my besty from high school, Annie, just had her first baby! Trey Parker came on Friday weighing 9lbs 9oz. I can't wait to meet him in person when I head back to B-town in the end of August! I don't have any pictures of him yet, but he's got cute parents, so I'm sure he's a handsome little devil :)



My other besty, Shakira, found out she was pregnant awhile ago. She is now 13 weeks, so I can finally talk about it! She wanted to make it through the first trimester first. I got her a coach diaper bag when I was down in LA. I broke the no present rule before the first trimester is over, but I think she forgave me. :)




This is not the real thing, just a pic I got off the internet, but you get the idea.


My office building had a fire on Thursday, so we got a surprise three day weekend. However, I have sooo much work to do, it wasn't the best time for a break! Our suite didn't have any water damage, so we are back to work tomorrow, running on a generator!
We moved into our new suite on Thursday two weeks ago, and we used our small waste baskets and recycle bins to carry our cords, keyboards, phones, etc. Well, the cleaning crew came through that night and THREW ALL OUR STUFF AWAY!!! Now, I understand it was in a recycle bin or trash bin, however, it was pretty clear they were being used as storage and not garbage. The cleaning crew even called their supervisor and said, we are throwing a lot of stuff away, and the supervisor said, "If it is in the garbage, it is garbage, so throw it out!" Not, maybe we should wait a day and see if it's still there tomorrow!

So, after a few thousand dollars later, we are up and running again, to only have a fire now, too! They say bad things happen in threes, so let's see what happens next. If we could have something that seems bad, but is really good, that would be great. :)

No comments: