Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Am Loving...

This Book!



Read it! Love it! Live it! :) Whatever you do, enjoy it. It is such an amazing story and so relatable. I mean who hasn't struggled with depression, relationships, living in the moment, truly knowing how to be happy just being where you are right now. I know, I have had some issues with that. I am in the "India" portion right now, and excited to see what this section brings. Italy was a great story, but she eats so much, it made me kind of hungry the whole time. :) Hoping this portion of the book doesn't make me want to eat so much... hey, maybe that's why I've gained a few pounds this week? Haha, j/k...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ahhh! I want to read this book so bad! The last time I flew I kept seeing it everywhere in all the airport stores but never bought it. This time on our trip to Australis I decided I really wanted to read it on the plane. I looked for it everywhere in all the shops at the airport and could not find it anywhere! I guess I was a little late jumping on the bandwagon. I can't wait to see the movie with Julia Roberts, but I'm going to make sure I've read the book first.