Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

We went to church on Christmas eve as we usually do and then came home and took our annual Christmas pic. I was setting up the camera to make sure I had the right angle. I didn't think much of it until I went through the pictures later and here is what I found... I censored it for her protection.

Hahahaha... my mom sent this out to family and close friends with the caption... You know you're a redneck if...
Your mom's on the toilet in the background of your Christmas pic!

Oh I love my family! Here is the finished pic both with the animals and without. My cat does not like my mom's dog so wrangling those two was a bit of a challenge but we made it work!
We also really know how to entertain ourselves here in the Hintz Household... my mom can get her dog to howl if she does. I, of course, had to take a video which you can find below. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a great holiday! :)

No comments: