Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Randoms...

1. I got accepted to school... yay me. I start in March. Let's all say a prayer this year goes fast. :)
2. I'm working out again! Well, I've gone three times in the last week and a half, which is more than I've been in the last three months so it's a start!
3. I had salad with chicken and a baked potato for dinner. I wanted chips, but I'm on my way to eating healthy again.
4. I worked my shower into my evening schedule early so now I can relax all night.
5. I need to fill out the FAFSA but I can't find my 2009 taxes. :( I was so good about putting them in a safe place. My mom calls a safe place the place she put anything she can no longer find. I've apparently inherited this gene as much as I fought against it.
6. I am happily wearing my BSU booties tonight. :)
7. I love Big Love... this show fascinates me.
8. I have been having a super hard time at work. There is too much work and I'm trying to hire someone else, but my boss still wants everything done RIGHT NOW! Today was the first day I think she saw that I really do have A LOT to do and I am trying my best to get it all done. It's all I can do not to scream... PLEASE SEE THAT I'M NOT A SLACKER! APPRECIATE ME!!
9. I am hoping this is my year for love. :)
10. I stopped teaching Sunday school because I was feeling a bit burnt out.
11. I stopped going to counseling to save money as well as to see if I could do it on my own for awhile. Feel free to pray for that too! :)
12. I got sooo many good books for Christmas. I can hardly read fast enough.

That's pretty much all for now... here's the BSU booties I was talking about.


Oh, and although I have no real opinion on sports... I am a Wisconsin girl and no one is born in Wisconsin without loving their Pack... so I hope the Packers win the playoffs and go to the super bowl! Woohoo! :)

No comments: