Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

This was the first year in a few years I was not celebrating the end of a horrible relationship... apparently my year off from men has had some good side affects. :) I went over to the Brems to see my best friend Shakira and hand out with her and her fam. I love them all so much. Her sister and husband and two kids just moved back from Colorado and I am so glad they are all here in Washington again. This is just the most fun family to hang out with... are you jealous yet? You should be. I don't laugh more with anyone else (except maybe my own fam) than I do with this one! We headed over to the Silverdale bowling alley... really didn't expect to run into anyone I knew there, but I did... sometimes this city is just like Boise, everywhere you go you run into someone you know. (Not a bad thing... it's just kind of funny!) Or maybe I just know sooo many people I can't help but knowing peeps where ever I go. Haha... I doubt it's that.

Anyways... bowling was fun. They had karaoke and Shakira's niece Kiana sang. She is the sweetest girl... I just love that she is back too. Probably the coolest 11 year old I know! :) Here's a vid of her singing. Apparently it's a Selena Gomez song, but I didn't know it. Too precious!
Here are the scores of our first game... notice my first frame... I was shocked to come out on top...although 94 is not exactly brag-worthy!
Here is a pic of me and Shakira... can't wait till little Liam is born in February!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope 2011 is fabulous for us all! :)

No comments: