Sunday, February 21, 2010

Marissa's Birthday!

Saturday night we had a girl's night out to celebrate one of my best friend's 25th birthday! It was a great night, even though I left early (well midnight). I am not much of a drinker anymore, plus I have a weigh in on Tuesday, so I cannot afford the extra calories. Marissa set it up for us to go to a comedy club. Clint Jackson was the headliner http://www.clintonjackson.com/ and he was so funny. He is the front construction worker in the new Subway $5 footlong commercials. I highly recommend listening to some of his stuff... he cracked me up the whole time.


After that we went to a club in Belltown. Like I said, since I'm not drinking I was kind of a lame-oh. Not that I have to drink to have or be fun, but I realize how late it is and I just want to go home and sleep after awhile!


Love this girl... Happy 25th Birthday!!!




Patron shots.... before



And after...

No comments: