Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Hate Sundays

Usually... I do. Sunday means getting up early for church (which I like, just not the getting up early part). Sundays mean laundry, nothing on t.v. but football, sorry, I am just not someone who likes football, unless it's live. I will watch any sport live b/c you get to cheer and let's face it I love to cheer. :) Anyways, Sunday also means going to bed early to get a good start to the week which inevitably starts on Monday.

Today was different, and I was trying to figure out why. I had a great weekend. And, not because it was super social. It was all about my attitude. Today, while I did go to church, did the laundry, get ready for the workweek, I also made sure to focus on myself too. At church, I was present in the Sunday school class and had one of the best weeks in a long time. We have identical triplets in the threes now, who are some of the most precious things you have ever seen. :) I came into the worship room and this little girl Lauren was waving at me, so excited to see me. It was a great feeling. But the best part about my cleaning day was I turned up my music loud (sorry neighbors) and rocked out. I am not ashamed to say that I have mini jam sessions alone in my apartment. I suggest you all do it. It is very cathartic. And, it made me feel ready for Monday. Bring it on.

No comments: