Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Party :)

All of my favorite people (who live in the Seattle area) were able to get together for my birthday. My work had a party as did the office building we work in, so I was four glasses of wine in when I arrived at my party! Sorry friends. :) But just know, I had a great time. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Fado. It is an Irish bar, and they have the BEST food. Salmon bites, boxty wedges (basically it's fried pita you dip in cheese: amazing!), a quesadilla like you wouldn't believe... hmm, does it sound like I like food? I do. :)

As much as I started my day a bit depressed to turn 27, I ended the day on a good note. And, not just because of the wine. I am so grateful for my friends, all my facebook messages, my life. I need to really appreciate the little things, so when shitty things come my way, I can be grateful I have the really important things in life. Thanks again to all my friends, both here and across the U.S. I love you all and am so grateful you are a part of my life!

Me and Nicole in the office... remember, 4 glasses of wine, don't judge :)


Dylan and Natalie, one of my most favorite couples :)



Krissy and me... So glad you came out Krissy!



Me and Marissa, this girl has seen me through a lot of birthdays, and I hope it never ends!! Luv ya girl! :)



And here is Shakira and me... and baby boy! Her little baby is growing away in there, and I can't wait to be an auntie! I love this girl so much, and am so glad she came all the way from Bremerton to celebrate my day. :)



Sunday was my actual birthday. Here was how I spent my day.
Enjoyed myself a Dexter Marathon, I love this show!
And, bought myself a couple birthday presents: Cheesecake and a gossip mag... looks like 27 won't be such a bad year! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey it's your party and you can "wine" if you want to! Sounds like all your coworkers and friends love you a lot! The age 27 has a nice ring to it, I'm sure this will be your best year yet. And please tell me (because I wanted to buy it, but didn't since it wasn't my birthday) Farrah isn't really pregnant is she? Hope you enjoyed your cheesecake, it looks delish!