Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Me and 15 Facts

15 Facts 1) I am really picky. Boys, food, clothes you name it! I am picky. I like what I like, and don't like what I don't like. At least I'm consistent though. :) 2) I don't like to do things I may not be good at. If I don't know I will succeed, I often don't want to try something. For example: going back to school... I am scared I will fail that's why I put it off for two years!! 3) I love reality tv. I am not going to deny it... I love it. 4) I love Taylor Swift. She is beautiful inside and out and I love that I have been a fan since she was fifteen and sang "Tim McGraw" I strive to be as kind to others as she is. 5) I had lasik eye surgery when I was 23 and loved everything about it. I was legally blind before I had this surgery. 6) Some days I miss my glasses. 7) I love blogging and the people I have "met" and reconnected with through it. I love the honesty about it and I love the vulnerability about it. 8) I wish I could dance. I love watching people dance. In high school I loved going to the cheerleader and dance competitions because it was so fun to watch and I secretly wished I could be a part of it. 9) I had two foot surgeries growing up and we were poor, so I wasn't able to take more than one year of dance or gymnastics. 10) I have a hard time saying the word "vague" even though I love vocabulary and love using different words than the usual (example: I call a line a queue). I try to blame it on being raised in Wisconsin, but my mom can say "vague" fine... so I don't know. 11) I am so glad my mom got remarried when I was 13, so I was able to have a father figure from that point on. 12) My real dad left when I was 2 and I've only seen him once since then. I try not to think about it because when I do, I wonder how can you just leave your child and never talk to them again. (He has 3 other kids he did the same thing to.) 13) I have a crush on Mark Ballas. My friend Caleb said I was "barking up the wrong tree," but I love him! He's so cute on DWTS. His smile, his dancing, he's just so cute! Each season I like him more and more, but the epitome was him and Shawn Johnson dancing... she's my all time favorite champ in both DWTS and gymnastics. 14) I spent six months in Europe with my cousin, Erin and it was one of the most amazing times of my life! 15) I love my iPhone... it took me awhile to get on board, but now I don't know how I lived without one!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a great photo of you! And I love the one that is your facebook profile pic too! Three things: I am uber jealous you got lasik! I have been trying to convince Matt that in the long run it would save us money since my contacts, contact solution and getting my hideous glasses fixed cost a bundle every year. Secondly, I didn't realize you had two foot surgeries when you were a kid! I always wanted to be a dancer too, but had the same problem which was no money for it and according to my mom that costumes were too skanky. I tried a dance work out video the other day and I now fully accept that I will NEVER be a dancer. I was embarrassing my self just trying to attempt those moves! And lastly, I'm sorry about your biological dad. I don't get that either. Look at all he's missed out by not knowing what an amazing person you are! Your stepdad sounds like such a great person who loves you a lot though. Thanks for posting those 15 facts! I might have to steal this idea and do it too.