Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cutest Puppy in the World!

I've been way too busy! My mom was in town this weekend and the counseling appointment was actually not that bad! We had a great time together, and most importantly she brought her puppy Charlie. I am not gonna lie... I'm obsessed with him. I might have to get one just like him one day.







Have you fallen in love yet? :)


We had our week 6 weigh in and it was not as great as the last two. I have only lost .4 lbs! But, in my defense I only worked out about 6 or 7 of the 14 days and I did not stick to my meal plan as strictly as I had been prior. So, it was actually an incouragement that I did not gain weight, but maintained my weight, as that is the eventual goal... Maintenance! So, I am not disappointed, but I am really excited to get back to the gym tomorrow. I worked out Tuesday and today was my "me" day. These next two weeks have the words "NO EXCUSES" written all over them. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: