Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 25

A Picture of your day...

I woke up late... (I have to be at work at 8:30)



Took a super speedy shower (no pic needed)

Hopped into my car instead of the taking the bus (because the bus was long gone).

***Note about working in downtown Seattle. There is no parking cheaper than $12/day. I can't afford to do that every day, so my work provides a bus pass and therefore I have become a "conserve the earth and save me a dolla' commuter". :) ***
Got to work right on time (Friday's=no traffic) All the cool kids must stay home! :)



Clearly this is not my job, but we have very similar crazy things happen such as the show does. I'll post examples when this 30 day thing is over.


After work I headed to the store for some important items, such as toilet paper. :)




Came home... did my homework...







And now I get to read this gem! Super excited. It is a page turner and a quick read! I can't wait to see the movie!



And that was my day/early evening! School tomorrow at 9, yay!

No comments: