Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 5

Picture of my favorite memory

Okay... so we have to improvise here because I don't have any actual pictures of this. Remember how I said I wanted to be a dancer? I also loved singing and performing in general. My church growing up (Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, WI), had an amazing children's choir. I was a part of that and when the summers came and we didn't have choir practice they offered a chance to do a musical. We always did GT and the Halo Express. If you remember these please comment, because I loved these tapes (yes tapes!! See how dated this is! Haha). I will still listen to them today in my mom's car sometimes...cause that is the only remaining tape player I know of...haha.


Anyways... the best pics I could do were these.






My church... ahh the memories! :)

1 comment:

Sven & Trin said...

Hi Jessica, I don't know if you remember me from high school but I came across your blog and HAD to comment on this post because I LOVE GT and the Halo Express!!

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous?.....Joshua 1 verse 9. (I just sang that whole song in my head, remember that one?)

That was fun, thanks for the memory! It looks like life is going well for you, I'm so glad.
~Trinity Hoppins