Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 29

A picture that makes you laugh...

(And after yesterday's DEPRESSING post... we need to have a laugh! :)


Okay, so the picture itself is not very funny, but let me tell you the story. Last Christmas, the 'rents and I went on a Christmas cruise on Lake Washington. My mom thought it would be fun and it wasn't bad but it was sooo cheesy! At the end they sang Christmas carols and said "Take out your keys and jingle them like jingle bells." I look over to roll my eyes at my mom, and she's digging her keys out of her purse!!! I was like, Mo-om what are you doing? She just started singing jingle bells and jangled her keys. She looked at me and smiled and said, "I'm easily amused... doesn't take much to make me happy!" Oh man, so I had to get a pic of her jingling her keys to jingle bells on one of the silliest boat rides I have ever been on.

No comments: